Friday, October 3, 2008

CHE GUEVARA-Anniversary of Che Guevara’s Assassination - October 9, 1967

CHE GUEVARA-Anniversary of Che Guevara’s Assassination - October 9, 1967

http://www.blackfive.net/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/08/chesoldiers.jpg


October 9 marks the 41st anniversary of the assassination of Che Guevara.

Che was killed in the highlands of Bolivia in a CIA operation headed up by a man by the name of Felix Rodriguez. Che was in Bolivia trying to breathe life back into a struggling guerilla movement to return the country and its resources back to the rightful owners — the Indians. Now, forty years after Che’s death and 500 years after the Spanish Conquest, Bolivia has a president that not only looks like the majority of the people of Bolivia, but more importantly, thinks like them. By nationalizing precious resources and redistributing land, the people of Bolivia are on the way to re-building their sovereignty. If Che was around today, he would be gratified.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very much the helpful information

Anonymous said...

The author is really cool. But some of the commentators are just posting stupid words.

Anonymous said...

Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

Anonymous said...

I very pleased to find this site on bing, just what I was looking for : D as well saved to bookmarks .

Anonymous said...

I've looking for this info for a long time, thanks for your work.

Anonymous said...

Good Article

Anonymous said...

Good Article

Anonymous said...

Can I clone your article to my blog? Thank you…

Anonymous said...

I am lucky that I observed this site , precisely the right info that I was looking for! .

Anonymous said...

I think thiѕ is one of thе ѕo much significant info foг me.
And і'm satisfied reading your article. However should commentary on few normal issues, The web site style is ideal, the articles is actually nice : D. Good process, cheers

my site - raspberry ketone

teighez said...

y8y18v0a50 x6p39k3j10 i6j74o2z06 d2b35f9y27 f7b54w0r80 s5i76r1b75